Junior Software Developer (m/f/d)
Become part of Robotic Eyes
We are one of the leading companies in Augmented Reality, Artificial Intelligence, and digitalization software solutions for the industry and currently looking for someone who is eager to tackle new challenges.
What can you expect?
- Very flexible working hours & remote working
- Open door policy and regular social events
- Strong emphasis on an open and trustful culture
- There is always something new and exciting to see
- Diverse and international team
- Performance based compensation and bonuses
- Interest in computer graphics and Augmented Reality
- Unity development skills including C#
- Passionate for building brand new products
- Strong programming skills are required
- Looking for a career not just for a job
- Location: on-site in Graz
Your salary is based on your qualification and experience.
According to the Austrian law we have to disclose that the minimum salary according to the applicable collective agreement would be at least € 2.428,- gross (full-time) per month (14x a year).
„Did we catch your attention?
Then send us your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.“
Dr. Bernhard Reitinger | CTO of Robotic Eyes