Using innovative technologies today, we are able to develop solutions for the needs of tomorrow.
"In the mining business AR visualization is a high-tech communication tool for better condition monitoring, understanding and decision making. Better understanding leads to more time- and cost-saving decisions and optimized mining operations. Robotic Eyes is a highly qualified partner for us.“
"Siemens Corporate Technology relies on REX and the expert knowledge of Robotic Eyes
to develop highly innovative applications in the field of AR."
“Two-dimensional plans are often hard to read and understand. When our customers experienced REX for the first time, they became enthusiastic and insisted on using REX for their projects from then on."
"Schöck insulation baskets can be installed quickly and easily thanks to the S-Construct App! The visual comparison with the static specifications provides safety and saves time."
"Working with Robotic Eyes as our development partner for a new and highly innovative solution was an excellent experience. We are looking forward to future cooperation."
Mobile Augmented Reality
We develop mobile Augmented Reality apps.
Whether it’s iOS, Android or the Microsoft HoloLens – our expertise and knowledge allows for fast and efficient development of any Augmented Reality App you can imagine.
Our cross-platform AR apps are capable of:
- Working with arbitrary 3D positioned data
- Permanently anchoring any data in the real world
- Securely store your data and define access control lists
- Caching data for offline use
- Reusing core components for modular application design
- Utilizing the latest Augmented Reality frameworks provided by the big players such as ARCore, ARKit or Windows Mixed Reality
Reverse Augmented Reality
Not only is Augmented Reality useful for projecting 3D holograms of your CAD and 3D models into the real world, we are also using it for creating on-site measurements, documentation, recognizing patterns, structures, objects and even intelligent object recognition.
- Utilize all available device sensors and generate a model from your environment.
- Capture 3D measurement and store the information in REXos.
- Post-process all data for further usage.
Beaconless indoor & Outdoor AR-navigatioN
Beaconless navigation allows for guided tracks by only using smartphones rather than additional high-price hardware.
And the best thing about it: You just have to install one app for using it.
- Combining the technologies described above, our apps are aware of their position and orientation within an arbitrary coordinate system.
- The entry points to such a coordinate system are defined by scannable, QR-code based, markers, called REXtags.
- As the user moves an AR beam is updated continuously guiding him to his desired destination.
AR Location & Information
Find any project-relevant information directly on-site by using our mobile apps for AR-location and information.
Finding pipes, outlets or receiving directions on where to navigate inside a certain structure has never been easier.
Recording information and recalling it at any given time by multiple or single users is also possible.
- A combination of Mobile AR and Reverse AR allows to permanently store information, such as pictures, audio recording or videos (and more) at a certain location along a recorded path or position.
- Combining Mobile, Reverse AR as well beaconless navigation, this provides the beneficial advantage of allowing others to show how a person moved, move along his or her “breadcrumbs” for solutions such as construction-site recording, machine inspection, facitliy management and so on. This is QR-code based (REXtag).
Powered by REXOS
augmented Reality operating system
All the technologies featured above have been developed by using REXos.
REXos is a micro-service based AR-OS which we use for continous development and deployment of our custom software solutions and AR-based products.
Are you a developer? Click below and learn how to use REXos!